Join our team
IT Pre Sales Specialist
At Forestals, we are known for innovative technologies that solve problems for a wide range of industries. We are currently seeking a highly skilled I.T Pre-Sales Specialist to provide the business support, knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
In this role, you will work with complex systems, be involved in high profile installations, assisting with IT projects and maintenance agreements.
and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers. In this role, you will work with complex systems, be involved in high profile installations, assisting with IT projects and maintenance agreements.
- Take ownership of pre-sales design, configuration and quoting at enterprise level.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the client’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and recommend solutions to improve it.
- Providing cost structure and project management.
- Planning and organising training for implementation
Technical Sales - Main Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s products and services
- Creating new business leads and identify new growth opportunities
- Building and maintaining an excellent business relationship with existing and prospective business customers
- Preparing presentations, business proposals and sales contracts
- Ability to work efficiently both independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge in virtualization, cloud, storage, backups, networking & security technologies whilst being capable of building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Vendor specific certifications, HPE being given preference, Veeam, VMware or similar
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills
- Communications and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- In possession of a clean driving licence
- Experience in a similar role is considered an asset
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good relationship with the Company’s clients, take a general interest in the operations of the Company as well as ensure that the company’s service offering is of the highest quality.